Re: [cdt-dev] Qt Support?

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 02:42:23PM -0400, Doug Schaefer wrote:
> BTW, there are a lot of issues with that plug-in which leads me to
> ignore it and look for easy ways to reuse as much in CDT has we can.

Actually as a cdt user I can say that for me this integration provides more
issues than features... At least on Linux it has own copy of qt libraries,
that uses hardcoded "windows classic" style. Embedded UI designer
sometimes crash eclipse at all (probably native code).

The was one useful feature: some hacks/fixes to indexer. But now eclipse
can successfully index Qt source/headers out of the box.

Also it looks like it isn't opensource.

Basically Eclipse works well for Qt projects. The only things I'm do is
adding new file type "Q*" to "C++ header file". Not good solution but
fixes indexer for code like "#include <QWidget>"

--
WBR, Dmitry