Re: [cdt-dev] Qt Support?

Cool. The things I've quickly thought of is a New Qt Project wizard to
simplify and control project creation, a qmake builder that runs qmake
when the project file has changed, and potentially a nicer qmake
project file editor. And if you want to go the extra mile, some way to
generate the list of source files that can be included in the project
file.

I think the UI designer could be left as an external tool, but if you
guys have a lot of resources to put into that, you could integrate it,
but then you'd always be playing catchup with the already pretty
decent Qt Designer.

I'm looking at how Wascana can pick up the Qt install and set the
paths correctly to launch qmake and find the DLLs at debug time for
Windows. That shouldn't be a problem on Linux, and I'm not sure of
Mac. Qt embedded might be different though.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. Look forward to seeing the community
help on this.