Re: [cdt-dev] Final build available, tagged and branched

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Marc Khouzam
<marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've seen the problem when interrupting a running target
> in non-stop mode.
>
> Looking at logs, it seems James' case was all-stop and
> setting a breakpoint while the target was running (which
> causes an interrupt).  But for this case to cause the problem,
> it would also have to trigger opening a CSourceNotFoundEditor,
> and I haven't figured out how that would happen in this case...
>
> So, I'm under the impression that the problem would not happen
> often for all-stop, but much more for non-stop.
>
> I agree that the fix is safe, but I also don't like last
> minute changes.
>
> Sigh...  Experience says not to commit..
> But it's not my call.

You certainly have the most influence on that, but you've totally
undersold it :). Given that we've branched already and there is a
workaround.

BTW, if the need arises, I'm open to an early 7.0.1, especially now
that p2 is working so well. It's easy to get updates out to people as
necessary. Of course, as long as the updates don't degrade quality.

Doug.

Back to the top