Re: [cdt-dev] How to invalidate cached scanner info?

There seems to be some accumulation logic. Do you ever want to accumulate settings on per-file basis? I.e. run a certain kind of build, collect settings for a file. Then run a perhaps different kind of a build and add some other settings to it?

Andrew