Re: [cdt-dev] How to invalidate cached scanner info?

Join the club :). Are you talking about the contents of the .sc file?
Or the stuff cached in DiscoveredPathInfo?

My struggles came from the later but was fixed in RC4 by re-adding a
line in the ScannerConfigBuilder that cleared it for us.

BTW, I'm doing something similar for Android, but without cloning. If
there are changes needed to support cross compilers, we should be
doing that in the core, since host compilers is just a special case of
that, i.e. without the prefix.