RE: [cdt-dev] Wascana question?

I just did that.

Thanks for your help,

Felipe

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:02 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Wascana question?

The CDT is set up to find the mingw and msys directories that Wascana installs. If this isn't working, please raise an Issue at the Wascana site.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Figuer, Felipe A <Felipe.A.Figuer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just downloaded and installed Waskana to have Eclipse and MinGW in in shot.

Having a look at Wascana destination directory I realized the mingw and the msys folders are copied there that looks terrific

nevertheless for a common Windows user I would have expected that the corresponding bin directories were added to

the path variable or that when compiling-debugging with Eclipse it would have pointed to the compiler and utilities it has in that directory (relative references).

Did I choose a wrong installation directory D:\USERS\CZJ0Z6\FAMARTINEZ\EclipseforC-C++\Wascana?

Or are we missing to?

1.-Make Eclipse point to the utilities it has where it is installed relatively or

2.-We shall add to the path variable the mingw and msys bins during install time (installer task).

Best regards,

Felipe Antonio Martinez Figueroa.

+52 442 1030500 Ext.1249.

felipe.a.figuer@xxxxxxxxxx

Delphi Electronics & Safety

Software Development Tools & Expert Synergy User & Suggestions Committee Leader

Queretaro Technical Center.

Circuito Palma Cocotera No. 2059.

Fraccionamiento Palmares.

Queretaro, Qro. CP 76127

Mexico.

Note:  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.