Re: [cdt-dev] git/gerrit

Looking at the Linux kernel, the checkout is at 428MB and the .git directory is at 346MB.

For us, org.eclipse.cdt currently checks out at 187MB. The .git directory is at 150MB. Of the things in the repo, we have a bunch of things that could be tossed including 25MB of 'old'.

So I for one don't think it's too big. Especially since I tend to check out the entire CDT (and so should you ;).

:D