Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 RC4 Candidate Available

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Schorn, Markus <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I expect that I would have problems finding a reviewer for every
non trivial patch. Nevertheless I find it important to enable the
review by attaching a patch to a bug.

I think that's a pragmatic approach. Offer every checkin for review but with a timeout depending on the situation. We can always go back and undo changes if someone disagrees later.

At the same time I do support a policy that requires a review for every
checkin late in the release cycle (RC1, ...).

I think this one is a must. The deeper into the release cycle, the harder it is to go back and undo changes so the review should happen before check-in.

Markus.