[cdt-dev] How to write plugin to add debugger

Hi all,

I have a toolchain for developing applications for ARM. I have already figured out how to connect the compiler and linker to the eclipse. Now I would like to attach a debugger.
Now, when debugging, I use the configuration "C/C + + Application". On "Debugger" tab I choose the "gdbserver Debugger" and in the line "GDB Debugger" enter the path to my debugger.

How can I add my debugger (ex. "ARM Debugger") which will inherit the "gdbserver Debugger" and change the path?
How can I create my own (ex. "ARM C/C++ Application") which will inherit the "C/C + + Application" and set "ARM Debugger" as default for "ARM C/C++ Application" configuration?

P.S. I have asked this question in pde-dev mailing list, where Jacek Pospychała advise me to read article http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Debugger/how-to.html. This article describe how to write an Eclipse debugger from scratch. But, if it's possible, I want to inherit all functionality, all settings from "gdbserver Debugger" and just change path to the "GDB Debugger".

Thanks in advance

--
.''`.  With best regards,
: :' : Alexander Anisimov