Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 RC4 Candidate Available

For what it's worth, thanks to tips from Andrew Niefer, I have figured out how to do PDE build from already checked out source. At the very least, I'll do that for the Hudson builds. But when we do decide to go to git, we should have no problems setting up the builds.