Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 RC4 Candidate Available

Whoops. I meant June.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Was that JULY or JUNE 14th?
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net

On Jun 4, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

BTW, the last possible respin is July 14, so that's why I selected that as the branch date.

I'll ask again, do we want to branch earlier than that?

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If CDT tests are part of CDT deployment then it is matter.