Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 7.0 RC4 Candidate Available

We should have branched then. There was a commit after 11:40 so if we
pretend this is last build
the code in the build would be different than code at the branch
start. It may not matter if we tag it but
it is better to have "GA" build code match with branch "beginning"