[cdt-dev] Force DSF Disassembly view to update

Hi,

I am looking through the DSF disassembly view code and try to figure out how to force the view to refresh due to target content change, i.e memory change, symbol change. So far, I am not able to figure out a way to programmatically update the view with current set of event/api.

If there is a way to programmatically update the view without making changes to the current API, please point me to the direction where I should investigate.

From what I know by reading the code, the IDisassemblyPartCallback interface handles three target events – suspend, resume, end. Can a memory change event be added to handle memory change and symbol change? And introduce a new IDisassembly service event for the service to notify the view for memory change and symbol change?

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top