Re: [cdt-dev] Bugzilla comments in cvs commits

See previous Andrew e-mail about false positive. I do get a few
variation now but it is casing problem when
bug comment refer another pr. To avoid fails reports I will remove
variations now, only stick with format I described.
I don't see why you resist? Why you would want to write it with lower
case, when policy said otherwise?