Re: [cdt-dev] Scanner Discovery

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I gave the latest build a try with respect to Scanner Discovery and generally it picked up _most_ of the external headers. What I have noticed is that header files that do NOT end with .h are not listed under the includes in the C++ Projects View. Not sure if that is really anything to worry about since rebuilding the index seems to get everything back and allows the code completion to work. I did have to set the "Index unused files as C++" checkbox and then rebuild the index.

That's standard. There's a property somewhere that selects which files to be counted as headers. File extensions are critical in the IDE business. Whoever started the extension-less header thing should be shot ;).

 So I guess this a "seems to work" report. Certainly _better_ than last weeks builds. Thanks to Doug and anyone else who worked through this.

Excellent. More work to do but that'll have to wait until later.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net