[cdt-dev] EasyMock and MISession?

I’m trying to do some JUnit testing of code which relies upon MISession.  As part of this testing, I want to create an EasyMock MISession so my code doesn’t require an active connection in order to be tested.  Unfortunately, EasyMock is throwing a NoClassDefFoundError exception:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.objectweb.asm.Type

I looked in a somewhat recent version of CDT source (including tests), but did not see anything that tested around MISession.  Can anyone provide some pointers for me?  How are others doing automated unit-testing of code that talks to MISession?

Thanks,

            -- Steve G.

Back to the top