Re: [cdt-dev] Error logged from Debug Core when I run my executable

Hi Jeff,
Please file a bug for Debug Platform.

Thanks,
Pawel

On 06/01/2010 08:34 AM, James Blackburn wrote:
Taking a look at this debug.core OutputStreamMonitor does:

try {
    fStream.read(...);
} catch (IOException e) {
    if (!fKilled) {
	DebugPlugin.log(ioe);
     }
    return;
}

So it seems the exception shouldn't be logged during tear down. But
fKilled ins't volatile (and there isn't any synchronisation) so that's
likely part of the problem...

Cheers,
James