RE: [cdt-dev] How to auto-indent inserted code

You can invoke the action itself programmatically.
Insert the code, selected the range of inserted lines and
trigger the "Correct Indentation" action in the following way:

ITextEditor editor = ...
IAction correctIndent = editor.getAction("Indent");
if (correctIndent != null) {
    correctIndent.run();
}

HTH,