[cdt-dev] DSF Disassembly View

Hi,

I am using gdb with DSF launcher: I enter a start address that is larger than the addressable length (i.e 0xffffffff + 1) in the disassembly view, the view doesn’t try to take into consideration of the max addressable size and display ‘unable to retrieve disassembly data from backend’ and eventually display a failed message at an address that is overflowed.

Is this a known issue and is there a way that I can prevent this behavior when I implement the DSF IDisassembly interface for my debugger?

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top