Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Logo proposal

They ended up sticking with the existing logo I think.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Kos ---05/31/2010 10:12:55 AM---By the way, I believe that the Eclipse logo is being renewed; I reckoKos ---05/31/2010 10:12:55 AM---By the way, I believe that the Eclipse logo is being renewed; I reckognize a contest for a logo, whi

Kos <kosashi@xxxxxxxxx>

05/31/2010 10:12 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Logo proposal

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

By the way, I believe that the Eclipse logo is being renewed; I reckognize a contest for a logo, which probably has already ended. Maybe it would be a good idea to have the new CDT logo related somehow to the new Eclipse logotype?

Regards,
-- Tomasz Wesolowski