Re: [cdt-dev] RC3 respin please? - one more small feature?

Could you please clarify which exact preference you are referring to.

-sergey

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Tokugawa, Miwako <miwako.tokugawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.
A while back, I contributed patches (and Andrew checked them in) that supports VS-style tooltip on the tool setting page.
Right now, the new style is off by default (and can be turned on in the Preferences page).
Would anyone object if the new style became the default?

Miwako

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 4:29 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] RC3 respin please?

OK. New candidate here:

Cheers,
:D.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK. Will set it up for 6 p.m. EDT.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The patch for the new UPC project wizard is in . I would like to request another respin. Please? :-)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts---05/28/2010 04:26:29 PM---We're working on getting a patch in for the UPC new project Beth Tibbitts---05/28/2010 04:26:29 PM---We're working on getting a patch in for the UPC new project wizard, will probably request another re

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

05/28/2010 04:26 PM

Re: [cdt-dev] RC3 Candidate Now Avail: We're Almost Done!

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We're working on getting a patch in for the UPC new project wizard, will probably request another respin shortly.... (sorry)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---05/28/2010 11:46:59 AM---Hey gang, As per schedule, this morning's build is the RC3 Doug Schaefer ---05/28/2010 11:46:59 AM---Hey gang, As per schedule, this morning's build is the RC3 candidate. Please request

Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

05/28/2010 11:46 AM

[cdt-dev] RC3 Candidate Now Avail: We're Almost Done!

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey gang,

As per schedule, this morning's build is the RC3 candidate. Please request for respin as needed *before* end of day Monday.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/7.0.0/I.I201005280809/index.html

And, yeah, next Friday's build is RC4, the last candidate. One more week to go. Be careful out there :).

Doug.