[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:33:56 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=2Fa4+XSJZmuKu5TD0EH0KNZUy3+HD4TGFOJ7ftmQYVo=; b=X8Kf6Zt4iqiPA9hw6pv0h0VkJdlBXSJzEE4HtrsxLn9bXRdKn26DpvxmhgItILOkHC eL8mVNSt8ZAfgmVrZdn7LVFnBCLejgsNq+/eN9QXJtb/gXMXpz0oPG2ZKqMYyg2aAUZM WuiYPEVO2+XxJfAe4ZujRJTRIrmZIGU/9aQ6w=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=QF7j/CMf1h/Iaizh19+6Gs7C+vwoquvWxS/gaXdaXQ2+hbQdCTX03ylfw7CABY6rkB WiyxySLVGTXnC9sw7dNOlGm9wm+zj3ETnDeYNVvwAf0F7Kkllu0UrNhqg5nY3EDP5IET FnF2cQES2ViKapzJjqBcV668bylt8gz0O68tA=
We're quickly coming up to the release review for Helios and I'm putting the materials together which are due today (-ish).
The great news is that the IP log generation is all automated. So I don't have to use my own scripts to generate one.
The bad news is that I still want to make sure all patches are marked with iplog+ (contributed) or iplog- (committer provided) so we catch everything. Given there are 900+ bugs where this hasn't been done, I'll gently remind the committers to please mark the patches with one of the flags, especially when you are attaching your own patch when it's easy to forget (and I have lots of evidence of that :).