From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wang Ling.5 (Nokia-D/Austin)
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:26 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] [DSF] new context with stack frames

Hi, Pawel and others,

I'm trying to add a debug context representing a bare board, which is not a process nor thread. In Debug View I'd like to show the context under launch with stack frames directly under it, namely it's like a "thread" entry but without a "process" parent. How can I achieve that ?

I tried creating the context as IProcessDMContext and/or IContainerDMContext, the conext showed up fine but I haven't found a way to let VM hook stack frames directly under it.

Thanks for any pointer.

cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx