Re: [cdt-dev] Scanner Discovery Changes in CDT 7.0 Questions

Yes, I have actually raised to bugs on each of the profiles: per file is 314015 and the per project (or maybe it's both) 314032.

In general scanner discovery is broken in CDT 7.0, and per file was definitely broken in 6.0 (and maybe before).

I've done initial investigations and am devoting all of next week to it to hopefully get a fix into our last build on Friday. It was pretty embarrassing at last night's democamp having to close and open a project to get the discovery info loaded into my Android's per file set up.