Re: [cdt-dev] tesing CDT 7.0 RC2

Hi,

I cannot confirm your issue. I can save files during a build (external Makefile).

    Axel

Von: Yevgeny Shifrin <Yevgeny.Shifrin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: 26.05.2010 09:44:25
An: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [cdt-dev] tesing CDT 7.0 RC2

Hi,

I tried CDT 7.0 RC2 and it seems very good. There are some improvements in indexing results J

In this version the following issue ("cannot manipulate files in project A while building project B") should have been solved:

I tried this scenario and the behavior is exactly as in CDT 6.0.x. I wrote a detailed description of my action in the bug. Did someone tested this scenario?

Thanks,
Yevgeny

GRATIS: Movie-Flat mit über 300 Top-Videos. Für WEB.DE Nutzer
dauerhaft kostenlos! Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de