Re: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: How to provide a custom content for a platform view?

When DSF and DSF-GDB was still in the DSDP/DD project we had Search CVS set up and working (http://dsdp.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/searchcvs.php?q=project%3A+org.eclipse.dd.dsf&project=0 <http://dsdp.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/searchcvs.php?q=project%3A+org.eclipse.dd.dsf&project=0>). However after a trial period where we used SearchCVS instead of attaching patches to the bug we decided to stick to attaching patches to the bug. It actually seemed more convenient.

Of course, I still think it'd be great to have Search CVS set up for CDT :-)
-Pawel