RE: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: How to provide a custom content for a platform view?

What we can start doing in those cases (we all forget sometime :-))
is to attach a concatenated file of the cdt-commits emails corresponding
to that change.  Or maybe we can just put link to the archive?  Is there
an archive for that mailing list?

> BTW, just want to let you know - I'll be bothering you a lot
> in the near future.

Don't hesitate!

Marc

Back to the top