RE: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: How to provide a custom content for a platform view?

Thanks Mikhail!

As a favor, for next time, can you post a patch for any change
made to DSF or DSF-GDB?  We've been doing that from the start
and it has proved very useful for reviews, learning how
things are done, or for history when a problem came up later.

I highly recommend this for all of CDT...

Thanks

Marc