RE: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: How to provide a custom content for a platform view?

We only exported what the CDT plugins needed.  We never had
request to export other packages so we never actually payed
attention (at least I didn't).

I'm still very un-experienced about APIs so I'm hoping someone
will jump in if I'm saying something stupid.

If you need those packages, go ahead and export them, but let's
keep them internal until we can go through them and make sure
the API is the one we want to commit to.

Is that good enough?

Marc