[cdt-dev] how to modify configurationEnviromentSupplier after created a c project?

I created a plugin for different project with different correspondent configurations.
Type A has its own configuration including a toolchain which has a configurationEnvironmentSupplier class called EnvVar_A.
In this class, I defined the necessary environment variables. one variable specifies the compiler directory.
the problem is, I've created a project typed A. But for X reason, the compiler has changed to another directory. In GUI I created an interface
with that, I selected the new directory, for taking the new directory as the new environment variable value, how can I do that?
thanks in advance
regards,

Hotmail : une messagerie performante et gratuite avec une sécurité signée Microsoft Profitez-en

Back to the top