[cdt-dev] CApplicationLaunchShortcut and DSF debuggers

Hello,

I am trying to have CApplicationLaunchShortcut generate a launch
configuration for our DSF debugger integration. Our debugger is using
CDT's "Local C/C++ Application" launch config type, using a custom
delegate.

When generating a launch configuration from scratch, it seems that
CApplicationLaunchShortcut will consider our DSF debugger only via a
dummy org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.CDebugger ext point declaration, also
using a companion org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.CDebuggerPage to provide
defaults for the generated launch configuration (see
CApplicationLaunchShortcut.createConfiguration() ).

Is this the way to do it, or am I missing something? Should the
CApplicationLaunchShortcut consider the available launch delegates
instead of ICDebugger s?

Since CDT is now providing multiple-delegate launches, our debugger does
not use a custom launch config type and tab group anymore.

Thanks for your help!

/Mario

Back to the top