[cdt-dev] The Binaries folder in the C/C++ view disappears sometime

Hello,

Sometime when I change my project’s options its “Binaries” folder disappears from the “C/C++ View”.

Is this a known issue?

One semi consistent way to reproduce it

- In the project view select a project and context.

- In the Properties dialog navigate to C/C++ Build Behaviour tab and uncheck the option “Build (Incremental build).

Now when I close the dialog the Binaries folder of my project has disappeared.

If I close and open the project it will reappear, or if I change a project option again it might reappear too.

Thanks

Dobrin

Back to the top