Re: [cdt-dev] Warnings discrepancy between hudson and IDE

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm going to try setting this on the core.tests build.properties. If
> it works as expected, I'd suggest we switch this on, on all the
> plugins -- it makes sense that we see the same warnings in Hudson as
> we do in the IDE.

This didn't seem to make any difference. I'm not sure how this fits
together, but do we need to move to a M7 basebuilder to pick up this
change?
Doug does pde.build come as part of basebuilder?

That's probably it. We're actually using a 3.5 base builder. We should take a look at moving that forward early next week (i.e. after the RC ;).

Back to the top