[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Warnings discrepancy between hudson and IDE
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 11:26:32 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=4i28EGhLd+c8SgqsW3m2xH0ei3JQ5/NFvAhA0AjlVdg=; b=c+o1ZXKmijMscdbmRD0gb/9i5/wwRToOISHuiWWU+okK5yiUnrY1pTBkD4/98fI8S/ awPPc0KVi8zjvfR0k+kGyzzg1hDIs0uSS4Uk2QYMrp7o8ceBO76jQaZ7j8bmaF9MSeno OTbFpj1aWXbJcZAHabGLMWWt8Qa0hCM5/4f/0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=gmdA7ACpEkEDGfCMwS5wFxO3v3birMGJ1XSpBvYmE81epxKkGwwypMWjURl/o8/qpz TMffDm9u88fCQm/B3aLSRyboLkBsLHtX2SUvcuitzPNll33igMBbCR32oSGTepggM+I2 Jq+itsdTkhnh18bt/Lucwka6kXhS7X1yjz8yQ=
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx>
> I'm going to try setting this on the core.tests build.properties. IfThis didn't seem to make any difference. I'm not sure how this fits
> it works as expected, I'd suggest we switch this on, on all the
> plugins -- it makes sense that we see the same warnings in Hudson as
> we do in the IDE.
together, but do we need to move to a M7 basebuilder to pick up this
Doug does pde.build come as part of basebuilder?
That's probably it. We're actually using a 3.5 base builder. We should take a look at moving that forward early next week (i.e. after the RC ;).