From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 10:38 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Wascana default debugger

Hey DSF/GDB gang (i.e. Marc ;),

One thing you'll notice if you try Wascana, is that hitting the launch short cut doesn't give you a working launch config. As I mentioned previously, I had logic in the short cut to pick the MinGW debugger (which set up gdb location correctly) if the active build configuration for the project was the MinGW toolchain.

Marc, you mentioned there was a way to do that with DSF/GDB. Can you elaborate?

Doug.

Back to the top