Re: [cdt-dev] FYI, merged in a bunch of changes

Chris,
There is one change I'd like to clarify. In ScannerConfigBuilder you commented out removal of discovered info:

            // update and persist scanner configuration
            CfgSCJobsUtil.updateScannerConfiguration(project, context, instance, buildInfo2, new SubProgressMonitor(monitor, 30));

            // this erroneously removes the infor right after it gets created... bad
            //CfgDiscoveredPathManager.getInstance().removeDiscoveredInfo(project, context, false);

If was my understanding that this info is being removed to avoid being accumulated every time when FULL_BUILD is performed. This information has been saved on the line right before that. What is the reason to commenting this line out? It seems to be added deliberately in version 1.2.

And what is the bugzilla for those changes in scanner discovery?

Thanks,
Andrew