Re: [cdt-dev] Build times

We've had too many builds get kicked off without code changes (which seems to counter the whole mechanism) and seems to be only because the previous build was marked "unstable" due to the test failures. I'm not sure how to prevent this. But once we get the tests passing, I will put it back to every 6 (or maybe even 4) hours.

Also, what I plan on doing is giving all committers the rights to kick off a build. That'll be especially useful for builds late in the maintenance cycle post SR2 as vendors need fixes. You won't have to ask for one any more. You can just kick it off yourself and everyone can grab the results.

:D