Re: [cdt-dev] Build times

Hi Doug,

I've been finding the integration build results really useful here.
For the last while I've just left a browser window, and it's
interesting / reassuring to see the changes coming in and how the
tests change...

I guess we don't really care about stashing the buildoutput of every
integration build. But the test results / warnings movement is really
interesting!

James