Re: [cdt-dev] RE: M7 Defect

Did you open a bug? I encounter the same problem. Most of the time when I
start a DSF-GDB session the Stack and the Variables View is empty.
gdb traces shows:
844,616 13-list-thread-groups
844,618 13^done,groups=[{id="16656",type="process",pid="16656"}]
844,619 (gdb)
844,750 14-list-thread-groups 16656
844,758 14^done,threads=[{id="1",target-id="process
16656",frame={level="0",addr="0x0000000000400945\
",func="main",args=[],file="../src/HelloWorld.cpp",fullname="/home/axel/Programming/eclipse-
ws/runti\
me-
EclipseApplication/HelloWorld/src/HelloWorld.cpp",line="18"},state="stopped"}]

After pressing F8 the debug session continues normally.
964,304 16-exec-continue

I am using M7 with CVS updates on Linux x86_64, GDB 7.0.

  Axel

Back to the top