[cdt-dev] build does not lock in your workspace, but...

Just installed eclipse 3.6M7 and latest CDT build.
I found that new behavior is really cool, but there are some questions.
Before I could click on several targets and they were scheduled to run
one by one.
For example I could click on "clean" and "compile" and two tasks
appeared in Progress view.
That does not happen anymore.
Is it something desired or is this a bug?
Is it possible to run build of two separate C/C++ projects at the same time?

--
Olexiy

Back to the top