Re: [cdt-dev] building the Memory Browser and Traditional Renderer

Yes. I sent various emails on the subject. It's my belief that our plugins should generate zero warnings, and the memory projects have been set up to try to ensure that (now that i removed all warnings). Whatever warnings (now errors) you are seeing should  be fixed, not ignored. One such issue was reported this morning and fixed, and it was due to a subtle difference between Canvas on linux and Windows that I was not seeing. I'll be happy to investigate and fix any other issue you are seeing.

John