From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuong, Patrick
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 11:55 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Breakpoints View Show Fullpath

Hi,

I am running into an issue with the “Show Full Paths” action in the Breakpoints view. This action is contributed by CDT and I would like to reuse this action for my own breakpoint type that isn’t an ICBreakpoint type. It looks like the code in ViewFilterAction disables this action if there isn’t a breakpoint of type ICBreakpoint set in the platform breakpoint manager. Can this be done in a way to support non-ICBreakpoint type?

Regards,

Patrick

Back to the top