Re: [cdt-dev] What triggers indexing if not a build?

Sounds like a bug. Why don't you file a bugzilla report?
Andrew

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:39 PM, J. Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have a toolchain set up in our Build definition called:
GNU Autotools Toolchain and that is used for the Autotools projects.

It specifies: org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.GCCStandardMakePerFileProfile
for the scannerConfigDiscoveryProfileId field.

Is there something else we should check for?  I can include the build definition if that would be of any help.

-- Jeff J.