RE: [cdt-dev] Debug button not picking up a Debug configuration?

Don't lose sight of how powerful the context launching is. If you have multiple executable projects, and you're going back and forth between them (say, editing the code), wouldn't you want the debugger to automatically launch an appropriate configuration based on what you're currently modifying (source file)? Anyway, just something to consider.

John