RE: [cdt-dev] Debug button not picking up a Debug configuration?

Heh... Yes, I'm seeing the complexity.  Indeed, Fred was selected in the
workbench.  I am working on a custom launch type although, since I'm still
learning about launching (as you said, it's a wee bit complex), I've not
started using it yet and I certainly don't have a launch shortcut.  Maybe
I'll find something in there that will let me do this the way I think I want
to.

Thanks!
	-- Steve G.

Back to the top