[cdt-dev] some changes in the IBM team

Just to keep you all in the loop, after several years of doing some top notch work for us, Mike Kucera has left our team to go down the hall and work for the JIT team. I'd like to thank Mike for all the great work he's done for us over the years.

Last I spoke to Mike about it, he still planned to putter around now and then with CDT and RDT, seeing as he intends to become an end-user of them in his new role. So despite him moving on, he would like to maintain his commit rights for now, even though his contributions and attention will be somewhat more sporadic now.

Despite his desire to continue on in whatever capacity he is able, it probably makes sense to change the QA contact for the CDT parser component in bugzilla to be someone else, as Mike is unlikely to be actively triaging the inbox. I would nominate Markus for that.

Mike's replacement on our team is John Liu, who comes to us from the Websphere Integration Developer team. John has a lot of Eclipse experience, and is doing a good job of filling Mike's big shoes.

Please welcome John to the team. We all look forward to his many future patches :-)

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Back to the top