[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] Minutes May Conf Call
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:27:15 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bdXie3gEQdH9FQ6PQiuLsul3NNrN/KA8KRgYOtDhdAI=; b=Rh1anHdn8IRHVJEVZYsz+F3mdSBgyoefu+8bEfzVi+r4625jRPyj7NE6wsfUdwyK1L gHKIHbswE23NWBhrmyq0cgsR6pz2vqCRoVRjWhB0qjMNIETMY2Pz/bT4r5stXMRDvvR1 bPy0ytCq0Knw1Td4GtYvhl6G6wkc7a1H25fn0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=xQNdt1EtJRr7u0vqDuozdbvANOqIt1PRPgBs+eZlp9zOwOgk2P0ohHXlC5Ji4KY2R7 Kxtu1tvQusVNSFnPPjLObbcVGC4SEo+PKf3AUf4iC0PqROlEG0iY8J/d6blwbyrnOEQs 8xx6RNw8z4IiUw//gD/QyOaV/fCY4+Ai+TjYs=
I just realized I didn't write down anything other than the attendees. Here's what I have from memory, please add things you found important.
Attendees: Pawel, Marc, James, Leo, Mikhail K, Alena, Mike J, John C, Bill, Navid, Jeff, Ken, Chris, Vivian, others...
- M7 is posted to the Helios train staging area
- We are in feature freeze. What does that mean? Use your best judgement when making changes. Manage the risk to quality.
- The rest of the schedule goes like this (build/release dates):
RC1 - May 14/17
RC2 - May 21/24
RC3 - May 28/31
RC4 - June 4/7
Final - June 11/14
- RC4 should be code freeze and only serious bugs should be fixed in the last week before Final.
- Continued discussion that we had on the list. Not really anything new. Scalability is a big issue for managed build. Simplicity a problem for standard build.
- DSF/GDB in good shape. A couple of big things left.
- JTAG contribs stuck in IPzilla. Can't apply them until they are passed which might be post June.
- Still discussing if and where to have it. Travel restrictions will be key to deciding where as long as enough of us can go anywhere.