Re: [cdt-dev] Google Summer of Code - anybody wants to volunteer to be a mentor?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if somebody tells me what "Selection expansion" means.

I was referring to the functionality of JDT, PDT and probably others. It's located in Edit -> Expand Selection To -> ...

It's one of those little features which are too small for people to actually talk about, but which sum up to a good user experience. I wonder why CDT doesn't have it.

Best regards,
-- Tomasz WesoĊ‚owski

Back to the top