[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:26:58 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=tf4yGIvxlnf/Kiv5dgKvcP5ApET0VFt4kWc10+TWTEY=; b=ktZY3Ez6Yq2HZistIhdGdLthsqQ6uK22bm5mGOC1o2YceZ9Z+c58w5nIHy9RIRy3U4 u8OuDC5ekQYRTslhl0xHC91u6Og6dybU1HeMmfJkG/oCA3k0z4r6/J8678yw4soA8ngY R4Bx/3qVRzEjU76PYlcfTXMCEW5UOUBT99y7E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=dwvcH5fQ5WluHv09EhDmKEVcJhJzN81VDDkl2b7vSU8jnaVBZr28L1VtPynaZeeqla kLpAHqSHu9neMnRZNxsEUQrU6bjoQ327Ovb9jQ45cYcARPXVV/+b15ugGLT2/GJ5zs85 7VSiie1YSHmE5UmHADvwcgfbDbLAaqA4ajskg=
On 30 April 2010 16:10, Vivian Kong <vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Helios M7 + 1 is Monday May 3. We had a build this morning which is our M7
> I believe Platform has not declared M7 yet so this build was built against
> Platform M6.
> Please let me know if we require respins before we declare M7 on Monday.
I'd like to get Bug 289986 in for our M7. This will allow users to
save editors while a Makefile build is taking place.
However this change @Overrides new API in platform M7, so I was
planning to get this in over the weekend. It doesn't make sense to
commit this until cdt.releng has bumped to building against platform
m7, or the hudson builds will break. Is it possible to delay our
candidate until Monday?
> FYI, here is the Helios schedule:
> Vivian Kong
> IBM Eclipse CDT
> IBM Canada Toronto Lab
> cdt-dev mailing list