Re: [cdt-dev] Helios M7

Hi Vivian,

On 30 April 2010 16:10, Vivian Kong <vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Helios M7 + 1 is Monday May 3. We had a build this morning which is our M7
> candidate:
> http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/7.0.0/I.I201004300816/index.html.
> I believe Platform has not declared M7 yet so this build was built against
> Platform M6.
>
> Please let me know if we require respins before we declare M7 on Monday.

I'd like to get Bug 289986 in for our M7.  This will allow users to
save editors while a Makefile build is taking place.

However this change @Overrides new API in platform M7, so I was
planning to get this in over the weekend.  It doesn't make sense to
commit this until cdt.releng has bumped to building against platform
m7, or the hudson builds will break. Is it possible to delay our
candidate until Monday?

Cheers,
James