Re: [cdt-dev] Parsing MFC & ARM code using CDT

Chances are that you do not have the include paths and macros setup right for the parser. MFC especially is heavily preprocessor dependent.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for SANJAY GUPTA ---04/29/2010 02:14:51 AM---Hi All, I am using codan to do static analyis of C/C++ code.SANJAY GUPTA ---04/29/2010 02:14:51 AM---Hi All, I am using codan to do static analyis of C/C++ code. For normal C/C++ code it is working fin

SANJAY GUPTA <gupta.sanjay@xxxxxxxxxxx>

portal on behalf of portal-noreply <portal-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/29/2010 02:14 AM

[cdt-dev] Parsing MFC & ARM code using CDT

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

I am using codan to do static analyis of C/C++ code. For normal C/C++ code it is working fine but not for ARM based (Target based code) or MFC based code. If I add ARM or MFC code in a C/C++ project inside Eclipse IDE, it shows syntax errors. Can anyone tell a way that CDT could recognized those specific syntax of MFC/ARM.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay Gupta