[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Dates for 7.0 milestones
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:09:02 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=EBuySpJhypF/53V2ByOX8ZqNjSl6CcyrIS1pw7lniSw=; b=gdB0oTIT2yS/nuJZ0g4FGUQjHqkqGAoly06wcpH3AcLpfqdl548QobQCe4w4GlaA/Y CEmKdZm2LyCHJVT7sUWgSewDdkHyMP4LZB78y+4NWLi6OZ3V4ee4yuZgKvLnTX1wNb61 9TZ9Mz4f8EFNdILdddnaGDirfMYrTTnItSgVc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=PXA3vIgxO3V9Jrvo/gWmesDYNU3D8wUrreKyehHtmHgbcNcYJYyeRmOLQzoOSq5hhu FgowpM+lD/vIeIBQbKFRUEX8uaWInctzLEiLXB13eFr6INArzOCT0DLI1i5ThiDQQEW9 rPOt0yLw+nhXZW7O19OEDqxMI1w8gl/0cF3b0=
We are following the Helios schedule which is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios_Simultaneous_Release. We are in the +1 pool, e.g. M7 +1. In general those are on a Monday and we take the previous Friday morning build as the candidate.
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:54 AM, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx>
This has likely been asked before, but I couldn't find it in my email
or on the Wiki...
What are the important dates for the CDT milestone releases?
In particular when do we switch to a platform M7 release? And how soon
after do we produce our own M7 release?
To allow saving during Makefile builds (bug 289986) we need platform
M7, is there a window to get this change in?
cdt-dev mailing list